Advertisement

Pokémon Sword: Part 2 - The Slumbering Weald

Pokémon Sword: Part 2 - The Slumbering Weald In this episode, we go into the forbidden Slumbering Weald to try and find a lost Wooloo. But instead of finding the Wooloo, we find something else...

#Pokémon #Sword #PokémonSword

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a comment below on my videos at anytime; I'm always open for critique on becoming better on my channel! A few likes to my videos and a few new watchers are also appreciated! Thank you!

- Follow me on Twitter:
- Subscriber to my other YouTube Channel:
- Watch me on Twitch:
- See my Backloggery:
- Look at my PSN Trophies (Please, don't add me as a friend on PSN without asking me first):

Let's,Play,Pokemon,Pokemon Sword and Shield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments