Advertisement

Supra vs. Shine Armor Fortify Quick Coat: Discount, How to, & Review

Supra vs. Shine Armor Fortify Quick Coat: Discount, How to, & Review 10% off your entire order: JZ10
Get Shine Armor Here:

What's up everybody? The folks over at Shine Armor sent over some of their detailing products for me to show you guys. Overall I'm super impressed with how effective this stuff is and I'll definitely be ordering more. Check out this video of the Shine Armor Fortify Quick Coat vs. the Supra. I've included the discount code from Shine below. Go check out their stuff and leave me any questions in the comment section below! 🙂👍

Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on TikTok: @2jz_addict

2jz addict,ceramic detailer,cheap ceramic coating,quick detailing,shine armor any good?,shine armor ceramic,shine armor ceramic coating,shine armor fortify,shine armor fortify quick coat,shine armor fqc,shine armor spray wax,waterless detail,shine armor review,ceramic coating,shine armor,fortify quick coat,1320 video,cleetus mcfarland,drag racing,Supra,2jzgte,project supra,Project Supra build,supra detailing,waterless wash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments