Advertisement

The Essential Black Friday Plugins To Buy | The Super Deals

The Essential Black Friday Plugins To Buy | The Super Deals Here is the list of The Best Black Friday Plugins To Buy.
▼ TAKE A LOOK AT HERE ▼
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼



★ DOWNLOAD PROJECT PACK★



★ BLACK FRIDAY DEALS★

Arturia


Izotope


Fabfilter


Plug-in Boutique


Sonarworks


Mercurial tones




★ PRODUCTION MUSIC LIVE Samples, Presets, Templates
Use code "efe20" for 20% discount (without ").

My favourite sample pack


PML Templates





★ RELEASE YOUR TRACK ON DistroKid and GET SPECIAL 7% DISCOUNT





★ MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE SYNTHS ★

1. U-he DIVA:

2. Arturia PIGMENTS:

3. U-he:

4. Arturia V Collection:

5. Serum:



★ MY FAVOURITE MASTERING PLUG INS
Izotope OZONE:

U-he PRESSVERK:

U-he SATIN:

Fab-Filter Mastering Bundle:


★ MY FAVOURITE FX PLUG-INS ★
Chorus - Syntorus:

Delay - ColourCopy:

Distortion/Overdrive:

Modulator - LFO Tool:

Preamps - Arturia PreAmps:

Saturator - Decapitator:


★ MY PRIVATE SERVICE's ★


Custom tutorial
Coaching session
Mastering
biskuwiofficial@gmail.com


★ Send your demo to our label Mercurial Tones Recordings ★
mercurialtones@gmail.com


►If you like my videos and want to help somehow, it is enough to follow my artist profile on Spotify.




Or maybe you can follow me on my socials

► Subscribe me on YT:

► Follow me on Soundcloud


► Support me on Patreon


► Follow me on Spotify


► Follow me on Facebook


► Follow me on Instagram


► Buy my tracks on beatport:


► Follow me on Twitter


► ► ► ► ► And finally, please do check out our deep techno SPOTIFY PLAYLIST




www.biskuwi.com

black friday 2019,music producer,best black friday music producer deals,The best black friday deals,best black friday plugins,cyber monday 2019,best plugins to get black friday,music producer plugins,best plugins 2019,best music production plugins 2019,best plugins for edm,best black friday deals 2019,black friday deals music producer,black friday deals 2019 music production,ableton,soundtoyz,cyber monday deals,best deals,vst,vst deals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments