Advertisement

The LG G6 Running Android Pie is Awesome and Ready for 2020!

The LG G6 Running Android Pie is Awesome and Ready for 2020! I updated my LG G6 to Android Pie manually and so far the performance has been better than expected. I removed the bloatware and performed a factory reset twice. This is my experience with Android Pie on the LG G6 and I believe anyone who is on a budget looking for a great phone would be happy with this device except if battery life is important and if they are not tech savvy enough to update this to Android Pie themselves.


Use this link to save $10 on an accessory when you purchase a OnePlus device:

// Follow Me on Social Media!




// Check Out My Website!
www.alteredtech.net

Like what you see and would like to contribute? Help my channel grow with PayPal donations. Every cent is used to upgrade my equipment and bring new products. paypal.me/alteredtech

Intro Beat:
By Tanna

#LGG6 #LG #Android

LG G6 2019,lg g6 android pie,lg g6 in 2020,lg g6 android pie features,lg g6 android 9,lg g6 android 9 update,lg g6 vs,lg g6 update,lg g6 tmobile android pie,lg g6 review in 2019,lg g6 review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments