Advertisement

TRYING To SPEAK German....FLAWLESSLY (?)

TRYING To SPEAK German....FLAWLESSLY (?) So I felt a little inspired when I made this video... ESPECIALLY after noticing that MOST of my channel is made up of German people! I figured why not do something fun that everyone can enjoy right? So, Let me know EXACTLY how good or bad I was at speaking German and if I should make this a series on my channel!


FOLLOW MY BACK UP CHANNEL!!!!:


STAY CONNECTED!!! JOIN THE BRAYGANG DISCORD SERVER! :


DONATE TO THE BRAYGANG FOR WILD GIVEAWAYS :

BE SURE TO DROP MORE SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS DOWN BELOW!




#BRAYGANG

FOR DOPE BEATS SUBSCRIBE TO:




JOIN THE BRAYGANG:


My Social Media:

INSTA:

TWITTER HANDLE:

american treies to speak german,speaking german,how to speak german,speaking german in america,american speaks german,speaking german flawlessly,TRYING To SPEAK German....FLAWLESSLY,james bray speaks german,braygang,james bray,german rap,german rap reaction,american reacts to german rap,capital bra,bonez mc,raf camora,bushido,reaction,reaction video,reaction channel,187 strassenbande,gzuz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments