Advertisement

πŸ’¨⤵ 🎀 ⤵ πŸ’¨ Very rarely (do I ever go along with the grain) just a Chit Chat!

πŸ’¨⤵ 🎀 ⤵ πŸ’¨  Very rarely (do I ever go along with the grain) just a Chit Chat! Channels aren't always large, some don't have a channel but we absolutely have a voice!

Happy Birthday to my New Zealand Sister 🎢 πŸ’™ 🎢
A link to BLUE Topaz Channel πŸ’™, Please hop over and wish My sister Blue Topaz, a Happy Birthday! I'm sure she be grateful for the Happy Wish, and maybe even some new subs πŸ’™

Song - Sinner's Prayer
Song writer: Salvatore P. Erna
Singers: Silly Earn, Lisa Guyer and Band

Lyrics;

🎢🎢πŸ”₯🎢🎢
To the right,
Yet so wrong.
To the week,
Yet burn so strong.

Go rider, all through your ride has been through lies.
Go rider, see your soul through the devil's eyes.

If I could live my life again,
Would I live that life in sin?

Go rider, go ride into the night
Go rider, now see your so through a womans eyes.

I am center.
Hold my prayers up to the Sun.
(Hold my prayers up to the Sun)
I am center.
Heavens close for what I've done.

What have I done? (What have I done?)
What have I done?

I am sinner. (I am sinner)
Hold my prayers up to the Sun.
(Hold my prayers up to the Sun)
I am sinner.
Heavens close for what I've done.

Heavens closed for what I've done.

🎢🎢πŸ”₯🎢🎢

© Universal music Publishing Group

#BirthDay , #Human , #SullyErna , #LisaGuyer , #ChessPiece , #BlueTopaz , #Laughter , #Love , #Light

Chat!

Post a Comment

0 Comments