Advertisement

Wanderers. A Short Film about Outdoor Recreation. NO NARRATION

Wanderers. A Short Film about Outdoor Recreation. NO NARRATION Kia Ora Folks, RDB, Your local Bushman here!

This is my take on the question of why I am a Wanderer, a Bushcrafter, Tramper, Thru Hiker, Trail Runner, I believe those truly hardcore into Outdoor Recreation like me ask this question , why do i keep pushing myself in the outdoors? Is it recreation, is emotional escapism, stress related, just to have a differing perspective? There is no certain answer.

For those who are into filmmaking , you will notice the theme is essence's of nature, the metaphorical interludes , the theme of the music is peter pan like, mysterious, evocative, all blended into the visual medium. The color grade is not consistent on purpose, notice how it gradually changes throughout the pice, the reflective blue, the earth bound solidity of brown shades, the subtly of the birds, wind and mud serenades you the euphoria of the experiences in the high notes.

I had to do this as an assignment for my studies. But i saw relevance in those who are hardcore or Hundy as i say into outdoor rec and why they do more and more, pushing themselves, defining the challenges and laughing at those challenges that dont seem to quite find the resolve. Akin to chasing a light down the end of the tunnel, perhaps this in essences the oneness of nature will lead me to my own transcendence of outdoor rec, why i intend and acknowledge i will be able to achieve, paving a way forward.

2019 is a new chapter here on Ras Does Bushcraft, field tested reviews, more content about outdoor recreation, my film making journey and new business ideas that i would like to explore.
If you love great content and would like to see improvements on this channel and more,then let me know.

IMPORTANTE NOTIFICACION ( HENCE WHY IT IS IS IN ALL CAPS )

THERE IS ALOT OF IMPORTANT THINGS TO COME THIS YEAR, I HAVE A WHOLE SCHEDULE OF CONTENT AND PROJECTS TO FILM, EDIT AND UPLOAD THIS YEAR AND THINGS TO COME ARE COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT, TAGGING MORE PEOPLE, PHILOSOPHICAL MEANDERINGS OF THE BUSH, MORE TA TRAIL HIKER TRASH CONTENT, GEAR REVIEWS AND MORE SO STAY TUNED.

Get Social with RAS:
FB :Kesate Iyasu
YT:
BEHANCE :

Check out my Trail Journals along the Te Araroa

Te Araroa Bushman's Trailbooks to be uploaded on trail when internet access is permissible.

Through windy trails and gentle streams, join me on my adventures through the lands where my forefathers once inhabited as i re learn my indigenous heritage through the use of Bushcraft

Memory by Kitkat Club
is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License.
Thanks to Cambo Music for the support.

Bushcraft,Bush,BackCountry,Wilderness,Native,Wild Edibles,Rongoa,Maori,Indigenous Knowledge,Bushman,Foraging,Trapping,Hunting,DIY,Innovation,Trekking,Backpacker,Backpacking,Backpack Film Making,Filmmaker,'',Te,Araroa,Bodypacking,Thru Hike,ThruTramp,ThroughHike,ThroughTramp,Long Distance Trail,te araroa,new zealand,tramping,RDB,Ras,Thru hike gear,thru hike gear list,thru hike 2018,Trail,Running,trail,running,TE,ARAROA,TRAIL,TA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments