Advertisement

WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO BE LIKE LEON

WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO BE LIKE LEON Catch the Playthrough on my 2nd channel:

Catch me live on my Twitch channel 5 days a week full time -

Follow me on these or I’ll delete your steam account:

►Twitter:
►Instagram:

►MERCH:

Edited by (LEON FANBOY) Anthony:

#Pokemon #PokemonSword #PokemonShield

Pokemon,Pokemon Sword and Shield,Pokemon Sword,Pokemon Shield,Gameplay,Walkthrough,Review,Playthrough,Let's Play,Lets Play,LP,Speedrunning,Speedrun,World Record,Personal Best,WR,PB,Games Done Quick,GDQ,summer games done quick,sgdq,majinphil,majin phil,zelda majora's mask,majoras mask,bomb hover,moon warp,debug menu,legendary pokemon,sobble,scorbunny,Grookey,final evolutions,leaks,cheats,hacks,nintendo,nintendo switch,rom,emulator,hack,twitch fails,funny,moon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments