Advertisement

Young woman disqualified from race for wearing hijab

Young woman disqualified from race for wearing hijab A young lady was disqualified from a cross country run in Ohio simply for wearing hijab. I respond to some tweets regarding this.



💪 Subscribe to my new channel SOLID ROCK MEN:
🎁 Support me at 🍺

Other interesting videos:
► The great sacrifice of Eid
► Hajj, where people go to die
► What you need to know before converting to Islam
► Debunking "Islam is a Feminist Religion"

My articles:
► Debunking “The One True Islam” Fallacy
► Muhammad’s false prophecies

Follow me at:
► Twitter:
► Facebook:

Noor Alexandria Abukaram,Hijabi Woman Disqualified Race,Muslim woman disqualified race,Ohio teen disqualified race,Religious discrimination in schools,

Post a Comment

0 Comments