Hey guys, these are some of the "in things" in the world of Fashion and Beauty which I absolutely despise. What do you think of them? 1. The "Not so Clear" Strap Bra
Strapless Bra:
2. Intehaan Ho Gyi!
Recommended Lashes:
3. Gucci da Bag!
Nothing recommended here just embrace yourself with whatever resources you have!
4. Thick Painted Brows
Milani Brow Powder (in Dark Brown):
5. High Heel De Charche!
Totally subjective and dependant on your comfort.
6. Sheer Top + Bralette
Similar Bodysuit that Bhumi Pednekar is wearing:
7. Extremely Ribbed Jeans
Again, totally subjective!
8. Wrong Hair Color
For me, nothing beats the classic black long Indian hair. They will ALWAYS look Classy!
9. Nude Color Leggings
The only thing that I pray stops ASAP ;)
10. What do say... we as a community need to stop "ghooroing" and "thoping" opinions on ppl ASAP.
Thank you for watching :)
Love,
Prerna Chhabra
#stylinginspirations #fashiontrends
Get in touch:
Instagram:
Facebook:
FAQs:
What is my height? 5' 6"
Which camera and lens do I use? Panasonic Lumix G85 (both for pictures and video)
Lens: 1) Kit lens 14-40 f 2.8, and 2) Prime lens 25mm, F1.7 Asph
Which mic do I use for audio recording? Snowball Yeti
Which software do I use to edit videos? Final Cut Pro by Apple
Where am I based (city)?
Delhi, India

0 Comments