Advertisement

A Sewing Weekend - makes and fails!

A Sewing Weekend - makes and fails! I had two lovely friends over for a sewing weekend and in this vlog I tell you all about it!

You can follow me on instragram: www.instagram.com/thespeckyseamstress

You can sponsor my Girlguiding fundraiser: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lauragold2020

I'm also running a big calendar lottery fundraiser to raise funds for my Guiding trip. Each date is a ticket in the raffle and costs £2. The grand prize is worth over £100 and includes prizes from Loubodu Fabrics, In a Haystack and Sew Altered Style! If you'd like to enter drop me an email with your chosen date(s) and I'll let you know if they're still available!

You can email me on: thespeckyseamstress@gmail.com

Mentions:

Laura - www.instagram.com/sewnandshown
Yvann - www.instagram.com/gettingastitch

Tilly and the Buttons Joni Dress:
Patterns for Pirates Pencil Skirt:
Jenni Smith Riley Collection:
Closet Case Cielo Top:
Seamwork Channing Trousers:

Sew Me Sunshine:

sewing vlog,sewing vlogger,fabric haul,dressmaking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments