Advertisement

Camera Kiss - Supermodel Subliminal

Camera Kiss - Supermodel Subliminal If you appreciate my work, please feel free to subscribe and comment your results or any questions or comments you may have.

Feeling generous:
Cash App $stonecoldash
Paypal.me/ashthornton

Want to follow me:
Instagram: StoneColdAsh
Twitter: StonecoldAshley
Snapchat: StoneColdAshley
WeHeartIt: StoneColdAshley

I am doing paid highly custom requests at $2 per topic.
Any general requests or suggestions that can benefits many that I can include, please comment them.

Don't mind me I have photoshoot next month (thanks to the She's All That/Fame/PopStar subliminal), so I created a little sub to make sure I have a successful photoshoot. But hopefully you all can use it too.

Sidenote: But my She's All That and Fame Subs are working really fast and I may not be able to keep making subs at the speed I am, so if you have any general ideas/topics you would love for me to create, please suggest them now. Also if you looking to get custom paid subs created, I would do them now or within the next few months.

Benefits:
A booster (included my Manifest Everything, Anything Sub) to kick it into overdrive.
Get the skills of a supermodel (know your angles, find your good light, know how to pose, be natural in front of the camera, become more photogenic, improve your runway walk)
Manifest your ideal model face.
Manifest your ideal model body.
Beauty enhancer
Get the skills of a profession hairstylist, fashion stylist, and makeup artist
Get rid of unwanted body and facial hair
Get flawless skin and nails
Manifest free manicure, pedicure, lash extensions, hairstyling services, makeup artist services, and waxing.
Look good in all lights and angles.
Your pictures turn out exactly how you want them
Everyday is a good hair and makeup day.
Feel and look beautiful when getting your picture taken
Get your ideal career
Get large sums of money in all your accounts
Win money
Get multiple streams of income
Win clothes, makeup, etc.
Get the beauty of a beauty queen and Miss Universe
Cover all the magazines you want.
Have a praise fashion sense.
Get a billboard in Times Square in New York
Get a luxurious life
All clothes you put on looks expensive and custom made to fit.
All the makeup you wear instantly turn into the highest quality on your face
Perfection from head to toe
Universal protection always
Manifest ideal fun and vacations.
Manifest meetings and relationship with celebrities
Social media boost
And more

Subliminal

Post a Comment

0 Comments