Advertisement

CAPRICORN “You might have to turn some people down to take care of business” Dec 15-31

CAPRICORN “You might have to turn some people down to take care of business”  Dec 15-31 #capricorn #tarot #december #2019
Capricorn Tarot Reading December 15-31


Book a reading:

Connect with me on Instagram:

I am a psychic medium, highly sensitive empath, and tarot reader. I offer a variety of readings that include tarot, psychic and mediumship readings, as well as specialty reports on Twin Flames and Life Purpose. For more details and information about my services, please visit the Readings section on my website:

capricorn,tarot,december 2019,tarot reading,love reading,capricorn sun,capricorn moon,capricorn rising,capricorn venus,psychic medium,emapth,votre voyage tarot,rosa gallegos,starseed,lightworker,spiritual guidance,spiritual awakening,tarot reader,latina power,keepsake dress,need you now dress by keepsake,picka a card,new age,spirit guides,

Post a Comment

0 Comments