Advertisement

ღDark Gokuღ - I Spoke To God Yesterday In My Mind, He Said The Pain Will Be Over Soon (Read Desc.)

ღDark Gokuღ - I Spoke To God Yesterday In My Mind, He Said The Pain Will Be Over Soon (Read Desc.) Hey everyone, ღDark Gokuღ here, and today i was thinking about making a Freestyle of I Spoke To The Devil In Miami, He Said Everything Will Be Fine By XXXTENTACION, so i did it, popped out a lot of lyrics in my mind, downloaded the original song, took a snippet at the end, decided to loop it and boom, we have this quick freestyle, all the original music belongs to the original owners!

Lyrics:

Every once in a while, I've been,
More numb that I have seen,
I don't know why,
People gotta be mean,
I'm finna take pills,
I'm finna drink lean,
I got the chills,
I start over clean,
Always been depressed,
Always been stressed,
Always been finessed,
Always wanna be ended,
Always been suicidal,
Always been genocidal,
Always been homicidal,
Always God is my idol,
Always been numb,
Always been dumb,
Always been drunk,
Always been flunk,
Always been lying,
Always been dying,
Always been crying,
Always been modifying,
Always been having fear
Always not been a dear,
Always the end is near,
Always predictions clear,
Always been weak,
Always eating once a week,
Always living in the creek,
Always do hide & seek,
Always been shitty,
Never been litty,
Always a pitty,
Never gunner with titty,
Always been sick,
Never got slick,
Always been tick,
Never thot sucking my dick,
Always been bitching,
Never been snitching,
Always been stealing,
Never been dealing,
Now it's game over,
No more shit to lie,
Now I'm gonna die,
Now goodbye, (Shotgun Sound)

Desc.)

Post a Comment

0 Comments