Advertisement

Dragon Age: Origins Nostalgia Let's Play - A Frightening Vision (Part 11)

Dragon Age: Origins Nostalgia Let's Play - A Frightening Vision (Part 11) Welcome everyone to my nostalgic let's play of Dragon Age Origins. Similar to the one that I am doing with The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion I won't be commentating during the playthrough. Well I may a little bit here and there but I doubt it. It's been a very long time since I've played and I feel it deserves my full attention this time around, we can have commentary in later playthroughs as I doubt one will satiate me. I started this just after I completed Greedfall (an amazing game you should play) as through my entire time with that game I felt a great want to return to Origins, so I did just that. By now I'm sure everyone knows what the game is about. We are chosen to become a member of the fabled Gray Wardens, a legendary guild of warriors whom excel at hunting and killing the Darkspawn. There is plenty of lore you can check out about all that if you like, it's interesting and worthwhile in my opinion. We meet a bunch of hooligans on our journey that end up becoming incredibly valuable friendships as we quest to save the world from the impending Blight. Anyway yeah, I'm sure you all know how amazing this game is. Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.

dragon age origins,dragon age origins lets play,dragon age origins walkthrough,dragon age origins playthrough,dragon age 1,dragon age,dragon age one,dragon,age,origins,one,bloodbane,lets play,walkthrough,playthrough,gameplay,xbox one,xbox,bioware,old bioware,amazing game,strategy,rpg,role playing game,roleplay,gray warden,grey warden,alistair,morrigan,shale,how to beat,where to find,how to get,where is,

Post a Comment

0 Comments