Advertisement

Every time I DIE I eat a DOG TREAT *Insane*

Every time I DIE I eat a DOG TREAT *Insane* ► Like, Subscribe and turn notifications ON for more videos!
► Don't forget to use creator code "Aydan" in the item shop!
► NEW VIDEO MONDAY-THURSDAY AT 5:00 P.M. EST & FRIDAY-SUNDAY AT 4:OO P.M. EST

Watch me play live!


Follow my Social Media!




Editor:




Thumbnail made by:


Ghost Gaming Social Media:






#fortnite #Aydan #Ghost #GhostGaming #GhostAydan #fortnitewin #fortnitebattleroyale #fortnitewin #Funny #Hilarious #fortnitecommunities #gaming #gamer #PS4 #controller #fortnitebr #videogames #troll #meme

aydan,ghost aydan,fortnite,fortnite br,aydan highlights,best builder,best,editor,controller player,tilted towers,insane gameplay,Controller,Pro,Pro Player,Family,Family friendly,content,Nice,Humour,Laughs,happy,friendly,Nickmercs,Courage,Tfue,FazeClan,Faze,Insane,crazy,fortnite game,COD,Money,fortnitememes,fortniteclips,fortnitewin,fortnitegame,fortnitebr,fortnitepc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments