Advertisement

Haul #31 (TONS of kits, some foil, washi)

Haul #31 (TONS of kits, some foil, washi) Stay tuned for the continuation of this haul coming soon! Sorry for the few jump cuts; you can definitely hear where my voice is getting scratchy right before those so I cut out all the water breaks. Also, I think I mentioned the Pink Leaf Prints Coraline kit, and I did actually talk to the seller and she said it was retired after Halloween this year and she didn't know if it would be returning next year, but if I wanted to get it I could just buy any random kit and leave her a note that I wanted the Coraline kit instead (I'm assuming she could just print one out or take it from backstock). That order has just shipped as of publishing this so I'm so excited to see if she remembered to switch them out. You may see it in a future haul!

Shops hauled//

Girl Boss Anna (0:25) girlbossanna.com
Sadie's Stickers (4:04) sadiesstickers.com
Keatown (7:50) keatown.com
Rose Colored Daze SUB BOX (32:46) rosecoloreddaze.com
Rose Colored Daze tape overlays (46:49) rosecoloreddaze.com
Simply Gilded (1:02:25) simplygilded.com
Rose Colored Daze foil only (1:05:45) rosecoloreddaze.com
Rory's Sweet Addictions (1:11:05) roryssweetaddictions.com
Art Box Stickers (1:14:49) artboxstickers.com

My Links //
Etsy shop (printable stickers):
Alicia Craft newsletter:
Instagram: @aliciacraft9799
Website (physical stickers): aliciacraft.com
Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/aliciacraftclub

planner,planners,planning,erin condren,planner stickers,stickers,planner haul,sticker haul,etsy haul,haul,etsy,planner sticker haul,foil,character stickers,weekly kits,glamplanner,glam planner,the glam planner,theglamplanner,sadiesstickers,sadie's stickers,sumlilthings,sum lil things,hellokalon,hello kalon,oncemorewithlove,omwl,once more with love,rosecoloreddaze,rose colored daze,creatingandco,creating and co,creating&co,creating & co,

Post a Comment

0 Comments