Advertisement

HOW TO CUSTOM PAINT DENIM JACKET VEST! 'GURU x SPACE ZOMBIE Tutorial | DIY

HOW TO CUSTOM PAINT DENIM JACKET VEST! 'GURU  x SPACE ZOMBIE Tutorial | DIY In this Step by Step custom DIY, I'll show you how to custom paint a denim jacket vest.

The idea of " Guru " came along I want to say a couple months ago, I wanted to create a signature character but I couldnt come up wit one specific look so I made different phases of the idea of " Guru " an I always had a love for graffiti art so this style stuck with me.


If you're interested in seeing the video of me customizing my phone case the link is right here ~

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

My name is P.Marshin a.k.a. Kick It Custom, I paint and customized wearable art for a living also traditional paintings! Help me continue to do this by hitting the like button and subscribe if you like my content. I really appreciate you all! I couldn't do it without you all!



ORDER CUSTOMS HERE: 

FOLLOW P.MARSHIN (KICK IT CUSTOM):
Facebook: 
Instagram: 
Tiktok: KICK IT CUSTOM

MORE VIDEOS  P.MARSHIN :
Latest Videos: 

MOST POPULAR VIDEOS: 

Tutorial

Post a Comment

0 Comments