Advertisement

How to Water your Indoor Plants Correctly | Gardening Tips | Gardening Basics

How to Water your Indoor Plants Correctly  | Gardening Tips | Gardening Basics Sometimes it is good to go back to the very basic tips to remind ourselves of what we have forgotten or started taking for granted after we have started on our gardening journey. If we get this basic but extremely important step of WATERING wrong, we may end up loosing many precious plants we adore. So I have tried my best to put in this video everything I could think of that would help you water your plants correctly.


Few other older videos:
-------------------------------------
Top 5 hard plants to kill:
How to water plants when on vacation:
Where I keep my air purification plants:

Connect with us on other Social Media:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Instagram:
Like us on Facebook:


My Shooting Gear:
------------------------------
Main Camera:
Secondary Camera:
Main Lens:
Wide Lens:
1st Fixed Lens for B-roll\main shots:
2nd Fixed Lens for B-roll\main shots:
3rd Fixed Lens for B-roll:

Basics

Post a Comment

0 Comments