If you click edited my video, you'll see the whole video if it doesn't like the video, so please don't comment so i'm happy because I've opened a new channel, i'm a little wrong in my words if it's wrong. If you're sorry, I hope you'll be fine and if my video is good, you'll like my video and share my content. After I've played, I'll upload more new videos that you'll be able to see the video by clicking here so that you can make more new comments so that you can see a committee of you commenting on my video and share the video. Give me your friends' good. Navbar App Link On Broswer :
Navbar App Link On Playstore :
Previous Videos,How to put your name in your phone notification bar | Tutorial With Bangla | Saaakib Tech
My likee id:
My Facebook id :
#Navbar
#Change_Buttom_Style
#Write_Name_Your_Phone_Buttom
#Saaakib_Tech
#Saaakib
#Tech
#Viral
Thanks For watching

0 Comments