Advertisement

I GAVE A TEDX TALK : VLOG | Spill The Sass

I GAVE A TEDX TALK : VLOG | Spill The Sass Hey Sassters,
This is one heartfelt vlog. I kept it as real as I could. More often than not we see people on the internet, their fabulous lives and forget that these lives also have certain parts that we do not see on social media. Worse is when we compare our lives with these 'fabulous fragments' of others' lives and try and change our lives. With this video I just wanted you all to join me and come with me for my Tedx talk and also be a part of everything that goes behind it. I hope you all take something home from this.

Also, for those who might want. you can find the amazing Foreo LUNA 2 here


Until Next Time,
LOVE

Tedx Talk,Dolly Singh Tedx,combating imposter syndrome,dolly singh,spill the sass,important day vlog,raju ki mummy,kusha kapila,komal pandey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments