Advertisement

I painted a custom thrift outfit

I painted a custom thrift outfit Me and @noraverse went to the thrift store, bought some clothes and attempted to paint them! We actually went full try hard despite my lack of artistic ability. I learned a lot about painting clothes while doing this for 8 hours and already want to try again! I’ve absolutely loved watching Marko and Moriah Elizabeth as of late, they inspired this test video!

Nora’s Channel: @noraverse

SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

custom jean jacket,custom jacket,painted clothing,painting clothes,custom clothing,gloom,gloomgames,kassie,2019,painted jean jacket,how to paint on fabric,decorating clothing,easy painting projects for teens,custom,thrifting,thrift haul,painting clothing,custom outfit,painted hat,diy clothes,diy thrift flip,thrift store diys,diy thrifted clothes,how to,custom painting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments