Hi guys🧡 It’s me! Zoe! It’s been a while🥺💕
I couldn’t come to home where mom’s cafe located from Seoul(where my school located)
Bc of the final exams ㅜㅜ
I uploaded compilation with stored film but i know it’s not enough lol!
So I came here right after the last test!!
This video is my Zoe’s style Travel Video in Jeju island!
during the semester after watching travel video in YT,,,Dang
After upload this video, I’m going to go Cafe to film new cafe vlog
and Going to go Seoul to film new contents tmr🧡
I’ll be back more often
So happy now that I can do what i want to do without constraint!
Adiós!
[Instagram]
Zoe daily : www.instagram.com/Ye1_i_i
Zoe official : www.instagram.com/zoe_stdio
[camera, program]
sony a6400, sony rx0 m2, Finul Cut Pro
[Copyright]
The copyright of this video belongs to Zoe.
If you use the work (both commercial and non-commercial), you must record the author's mark and source.
For commercial use, Google Edsense revenue generation is limited.
Legal responsibility may be imposed if caught using without disclosing the source.
To use, you must mark the following statement.
========================================
✔️Youtuber Zoe
✔️Watch :
✔️IG : @zoe_stdio
========================================

0 Comments