Advertisement

My view on NaNoWriMo

My view on NaNoWriMo This video in English, since I’m talking about National Novel Writing Month. I created it for P4A, Project for Awesome (

For those who aren't familiar with NaNoWriMo, there is a lot of info on their site:

But, the short version: NaNoWriMo encourages people to write, both young persons and older persons (like myself :) ). They help you unlock your creativity and shows that writing a book is actually a realistic goal.

For me, NaNoWriMo was one of the key factors behind being able to release not only one, but actually two books.

And please note that this channel is primarily in Swedish. An English video, like this, is an exception.

NaNoWriMo,National Novel Writing Month,P4A,Project for Awesome,Writing,creating,books,arts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments