Advertisement

My Wedding Video (Of Pictures)

My Wedding Video (Of Pictures) My Iphone made my wedding video. I figured it actually turned out well so I'm uploading this for yall, friends, and family to watch easily. Enjoy :)


Be sure to check out the new merch store!



For orders over $75 get one of my personal challenge coins!



P.O. Box 621655

Charlotte, NC 28262

(Send me your unit patches for my wall)



---------------Patreon ------------------



---------------Instagram-----------------



---------------Snapchat------------------



---------------Twitter------------------



---------------PayPal------------------



**Just for those that want to do one time donations.**

| |

| |

Get 10% OFF your supplements with code "WARD"



| |

20% OFF with Code "WARD" for some awesome Gymfidel Apparel!!!







**** My Amazon Influencer Page! (click it) :) ****





MY GEAR

Camera:

Main Wide Angle Lense:

Drone:

Tripod:

Webcam:

Livestream Microphone:

COMPUTER PARTS

Case:

Motherboard:

GPU:

CPU:

SSD:

M.2 SSD:

GAMIING

Gaming Chair:

Gaming Headset:

Capture Card:

Monitor:





----------Common Questions---------

Rank - 2nt Lieutenant.

MOS - 25A - Signal Officer.

Enlisted Feb. 2015.

Commissioned May 2018

No I have not been deployed and yes I am Army Reserves.



For anything business related you can contact via email at:

wardyt89@gmail.com





Talky Beat by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (

Source:

Artist:

Matt Ward,Matthew Ward,Matt Ward Wedding,Matt Ward Wife,Kelee Ward,wedding video,wedding videography,wedding photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments