Advertisement

PRC .trkSIDE | Ep. 10 | Actions Detrimental to Video Games

PRC .trkSIDE | Ep. 10 | Actions Detrimental to Video Games In which I play the victim. Or I'm sim racing's Robby Gordon.

This 20 minute extended cut of PRC .trkSIDE covers the full history of how I have received a multitude of irrationally long suspensions or outright bans from iRacing, for reasons that didn't actually effect the on-track experience and instead put them on par with EA in terms of peak pettiness.

This also details my experience with iRacing's customer support, the technicalities of their sporting code which allows for irrational bans to take place at any given moment, and the run-in's I've had with the company's president - who will imply legal action is on the horizon if you don't always portray their game in the best possible way.

Games

Post a Comment

0 Comments