Advertisement

short stream cause idk | Mic: off Music: on

short stream cause idk | Mic: off Music: on Rules are simple.
-Any advertisements for channels will get a time out/ban.
-Rude comments will be put on a time out/ban.
-If I do not respond I either have nothing to say or I'm just busy.
-No roleplaying please this isn't a roleplaying stream. It's a drawing stream ;;
-I'm not much of a talker so sorry if I don't seem to be intrigued into what you are saying.
-NSFW comments will be a time out/ban
-Asking to be a mod will not be accepted as I only give mods to people I am very close too.
-Please don't talk about sensitive topics and always have a positive vibe!

Questions or concerns you may ask:

What drawing software are you using?
I'm using Clip Studio Paint EX

What editing program do you use?
After Effects

When did you start drawing?
When I was around the age of 8 or 9

Why do you almost always have your mic off on streams?
I don't feel very comfortable with my voice sorry ;;

Real name?
Sophie

Teach me how to draw, please!
Sorry, the only person that can teach you is yourself, practice makes perfect and just keep trying until you get better!! ^^

Can you change the music? I don't like it.
Then leave or mute the stream, sorry that I have different music taste than you ;;

Upcoming things that I will work on:
AU shit
Character/Persona reffs
Solo meme


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social Media:
Instagram:

Music:

Post a Comment

0 Comments