Advertisement

The #Nissan #240SX Silvia is Fixed and Ready to Rumble (KINDA)

The #Nissan #240SX Silvia is Fixed and Ready to Rumble (KINDA) My @Nissan USA has been giving a substantial amount of grief since I imported to #Riyadh, #Saudi Arabia.
But Patience is Key & I am beyond Happy that the Chassis and the Body (Rarrrrr) are fixed, however, it's still not finished.
1) Seats have to be adjusted because I can't fit in the car with a helmet on
2) It Needs a Tune, terribly.
3) It also needs a new Fuel Pump (Which are not Cheap at all)
4) I currently have a half Cage, So I need fabricate a Full Cage in order to be able to professionally Drift

I cannot wait for it to be finished and share the updates with you until that Glorious Day of Competing at the Track.

Much Love & as always, Please be Safe

Zawawi,BMW,E30,E92,M3,M5,V8,V10,AMG,Mercedes,Adventure,Upgrade,Modification,CrewZ,CrewZNation,CrewZ Nation,Travel,Riyadh,KSA,Saudi,Kuwait,Lebanon,Drift,Chevy,Classic,Drifting,Speed,Speeding,Race,Racing,Ferrari,Lambo,Lamborghini,McLaren,GTR,Skyline,R34,Toyota,Supra,2JZ,Ford,Mustang,GT40,Bigatti,Jeddah,تفحيط,هجولة,Corvette,Evo,WRX,STI,Dubai,دبي,Fun,Garage,Mods,240sx,ZmoeZ,Vlog,Supercar Blondie,salomondrin,TJ Hunt,Carbon Fiber,SOL,Shmee,Shmee150,Stradman,Dustin Williams,Supercar,Hypercars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments