Advertisement

This Keyboard Made My Edits WAY FASTER (ducky one 2 tkl killer?)

This Keyboard Made My Edits WAY FASTER (ducky one 2 tkl killer?) use code "mendou" to support me :) #epicpartner

Keyboard in this video:
Code "Mendou" for 10% off at checkout ;)




 👍🏼 drop a like and subscribe if you enjoyed the video!
🔔 hit the bell to join the notification gang!

join my discord -

👑Socials - drop a follow!
twitter:
instagram:
twitch:

----

Hey guys so I have been very sick for the past week and my review for this keyboard got messed up so I will record that review for you guys in the upcoming week. Here is a little teaser of what I am going to showcase. The fastest clicky switches I have ever used with these colorful aesthetically pleasing pbt double-shot keycaps. Might be a ducky one 2 mini killer for me o.o rip cherry mx blues?


settings:
video settings:

----

Banggood Referral Code: KA181229106448201901

Royal Kludge RK61:

Ducky x Akko:
PBT Thick Keycaps:

Anne Pro 2 (Gateron):
White Pudding Keycaps:

----

Use code “Aggro” for 10% off your entire order on &

Keep up with Aggro:
-
-
-

DON'T CLICK ON THIS:


Contact for Business Inquiries: mendoubusiness@gmail.com

Gear:
Mouse - Glorious Model O- (800dpi / x & y 0.063)
Monitor - BenQ XL2411Z
Mic - Audio Technica AT2020
Webcam - Logitech C920

PC Specs:
Motherboard - MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (MSI)
CPU - Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.20GHz
RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengeance

keyboard,mechanical keyboard,gaming keyboard,best mechanical keyboard,best keyboard,best gaming keyboard,mechanical gaming keyboard,razer keyboard,best mechanical gaming keyboard,best gaming keyboard 2018,mechanical keyboards,keyboards,mechanical keyboard switches,fortnite best keyboard switch,best mouse and keyboard fortnite,mendou,fortnite keyboard sounds,clicky keyboard sounds,ducky one 2 mini,clicky switches,best clicky keyboard,best clicky switches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments