I actually had a awesome officer who assisted and let me know I am not banned from the park. lol!! Praise God I was at the park for about an hour before a man called the cops on me claiming I am disturbing the peace! I'm glad I completed my mission and let people know about Jesus Christ!! I am not sorry because Jesus is needed more then ever!! The enemy does not like when you come out of the four walls of church and talk about the Love, Hope, Faith, Salvation of Jesus Christ.... this is the second time someone has tried to intimidate me this way... So many awful things in the world happening and people call you names and that I am disturbing the peace when you share the Good NEWS!! Pray for America!! They are trying to push God out of the land smh!!!
0 Comments