Advertisement

Uh Oh It's A Fire Emblem: Three Houses Video

Uh Oh It's A Fire Emblem: Three Houses Video DAMN IT DAMN IT CRAP HELL PHOOEY

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THE FE:3H TRAP

also my tablet is broken... so no drawn thumbnails for a while, gonna have to work with what auto-thumbnails give me and hope for the best.

well, it was nice while it lasted gamers, but this is where I depart into absolute hell. Never believe me when I say "oh yeah I'm not interested in that game"

unless it's Danganronpa. Screw Danganronpa.

-------------

Edited by:
Fede - Highlight


-------------

TWITTER:
DISCORD:

__

❤ Subscribe!


❤ Follow me on Tumblr!


❤ Watch me on DeviantArt!


❤ Support me on Patreon!


❤ Follow me on Twitch!

Fire Emblem,Fire Emblem: Three Houses,FE:3H,Gameplay,Switch,Nintendo,Golden Deer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments