Advertisement

Video: Ghanaians Should Forgive Me Because I Wasn't Aware of Any Meet & Greet - Cardi B Apologises

Video: Ghanaians Should Forgive Me Because I Wasn't Aware of Any Meet & Greet - Cardi B Apologises This video shows Cardi B Apologising to Ghanaians for not showing up at a scheduled meeting dubbed "Meet and Greet".

"Frankly speaking, I wasn't aware of any "Meet and Greet" so, I will urge Ghanaians to forgive me for not showing up" Cardi B Apologized.

Consider subscribing to our channel for more entertainment videos like this.

Thanks for watching!

Cardi apologises to Ghanaian slay queens for not showing up at their meet and greet,Cardi B at Ghana,Cardi B arrives in Ghana,Cardi B full stage performance at Ghana,Cardi B was in Africa,Nigeria Cardi B,Cardi Stage performance at Nigeria,

Post a Comment

0 Comments