Advertisement

VIRGO DEC 2019: Big decision looming - outside influences interfering with your careful plans ♍

VIRGO DEC 2019: Big decision looming - outside influences interfering with your careful plans ♍ #Virgo #VirgoDecember #VirgoTarot

Welcome to my channel, Scorched Earth Tarot!



For personal readings and booking information, please contact me on: scorched.earth.tarot@gmail.com, or through social media (links below).



To find your natal chart information for free (sun, moon and rising signs, particularly), visit:






Come join me on social media!



Instagram:


Facebook:



Decks used: Llewellyn, Shadowscapes and Universal Waite decks.



If you've enjoyed the video and want to buy me a coffee/support the channel, send me a donation through Paypal:

Virgo,Virgo December,Virgo December 2019,Virgo Tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments