Advertisement

Why Western Astrology is NOT Accurate

Why Western Astrology is NOT Accurate Do you use astrology or look at your horoscope? If you do, then you NEED to watch this video.

Two years ago while I was learning to paint the Sri Yantra (a sacred geometry shape) in Malaysia, an Indian man came into our gallery.

I could feel that there was something unique about him. We started talking about synchronicity and how I ended up painting this 12,000-year-old Hindu mandala.

He noticed that it was very strange for a Bolivian-American woman to be painting such an ancient shape in the middle of Asia. So Dr. Sharma offered to do a free Vedic astrology reading for me.

I was completely stunned. He gave me the exact dates when I had and would have transformations in my life.

Little did I know, this man was a celebrity Vedic astrologer who worked with biollionares and Bollywood stars. Synchronicty struck again when we both found ourselves in Singapore.

During our next encounter, he agreed to share with you why the Western astrology system (the system most of us use) is NOT accurate. But don't just take his word for it...

While in a trance, Edgar Cayce (one of the first psychics who brought forth information of Atlantis in the 1930s) stated that Western astrology was off by almost a full sign.

A full sign - that's 30 days of innacuracy!

But don't worry, Dr. Sharma and I made a video explaining how you can use the powerful tool of Astrology in an accurate way.

Dr. Sharma's website:

astrology beginners,astrology,astrology for beginners,zodiac,natal chart,horoscope,beginner astrology,leo,birth chart,gemini,aries,cancer,astrology basics,learn astrology,zodiac signs,libra,aquarius,sagittarius,taurus,scorpio,virgo,capricorn,astrology lessons,how to read a birth chart,astrology signs,spirituality,pisces,how to read natal chart,astrology chart,astrological chart,astrology houses,signs,sun,moon,how to read your birth chart,vedic astrology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments