Curious about my trades❓❓ If you have questions ๐คท♂️๐จ๐ป๐❓❓ ask them below! I respond to every question posted on my channel. You're 7 Steps away from Becoming a Day Trader
1. Your first big step to becoming a day trader in less than 90 days ๐ ⏰ is to register for my next FREE Day Trading Webinar ๐ฝ๐บ ๐จ๐ซ When you register, you'll get a free digital copy of my best-selling book (best-seller on Amazon) titled "How to Day Trade" ๐ -
2. Aren't you sick of the PDT rule? ❌๐ซ I know I am! Check out my preferred stock broker for small day trading accounts of less than $5k that are Day Trader FRIENDLY ๐๐ฅ -
3. Don’t understand the lingo? ๐ต๐ฑ๐ณ๐ฏ️ Learn the most important day trading terms & definitions on this page here -
4. Have you ever wondered how much a day trader can make? I just uploaded my verified ✅ broker statements showing how I turned LESS THAN $1000 and turned it into over $1mil ๐ต๐ฐ in trading profits ๐ -
5. Okay, so I make money...But here's the big question, do any of my students make money? Check out this student success story about John's path to making over $500k ๐ฐ๐ต since he learned to trade my momentum day trading strategies -
6. Are you ready to take the LEAP? ๐คพ♂️๐คธ♂️ You can watch me trading every morning as a member of our day trading chat room. ๐จ๐ป๐ฉ๐ป๐ฅ -
7. How many monitors is too many monitors? Check out this video here on setting up your first day trading station ๐๐⌨️๐น๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ -
OKAY, so in this video, I talk about my trades from this morning.
Today I traded
$TWMC +$1,659.95
$SNOA +$186.65
$NNVC -$129.54
I'm up over $1,700, which is a great way to finish the week. This week was a crazy week with the big loss on Tuesday and then the big come back yesterday. It was an emotional roller coaster, so I'm happy for the base hit. #DayTrading #WarriorTrading #RossCameron
Disclaimer:

0 Comments