Advertisement

Costumes That Are Basically Better Versions Of Other Costumes||Glitz and Glamour

Costumes That Are Basically Better Versions Of Other Costumes||Glitz and Glamour Hey everyone! Welcome to ALDC Boulevard...

I’m a dance moms channel, here to make new friends and share my videos, so I thought I’d organize my DB :)

Glitz and Glamour:

Some videos of mine you may like:

Group Dances With Different Color Costumes:

Season 8 Team Ranked On Aerials:

Duet Partners Where One Has Awful Technique:

Here’s some answers to some common questions I get:

🦄What's your name? My name is Heather :)
🦄How old are you? I'm 16
🦄How long have you had your channel? I posted my first video on February 15th, 2019, but I didn’t start posting regularly until April 21st, 2019
🦄What do you edit videos with? Filmora Wondershare and another editor I'd like to keep private for now :)
🦄What do you use for thumbnails? PicsArt and Fotor
🦄What do you use to download videos? ytmp3.cc
🦄Who are your favorite dancers? On the show my favorite dancer is Maddie, but I also love Naia Parker
🦄Can we collab? Always! Just contact me :)
🦄Can I have an Intro/Outro? My requests are currently closed, but I may open them up soon!
🦄What is your request channel called? I have a joint request channel with ALDC Balloons called ALDC Flame
🦄I subbed, can you sub back? If you comment that you subbed, I will always sub back
🦄Do you dance? Yes! I dance competitively and have held a national title

If you want to contact me, my Instagram is aldcboulevardyt and my discord is ALDC Boulevard#1218 :)

Sub count: 1150
Sub goal: 1200

Dance moms,dance moms ranked,dance moms ranking,dance moms opinions,dance moms unpopular opinions,dance moms opinions ranked,dance moms ranking your opinions,dance moms ranking unpopular opinions,aldc boulevard,aldc bolevard,aldc boulavard,aldc bolavard,aldc blvd,

Post a Comment

0 Comments