Advertisement

DO YOU WANT TO TASTE MY KIDS πŸ˜›πŸ’¦ | PUBLIC INTERVIEW MIAMI MALL EDITION

DO YOU WANT TO TASTE MY KIDS πŸ˜›πŸ’¦ | PUBLIC INTERVIEW MIAMI MALL EDITION Went around asking strangers would they taste my sour patch kids! 🀣 Lets get this video to 5k likes and if you're new don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!

Previous video : TESTING STRANGERS DIAMONDS πŸ₯ΆπŸ’Ž PT.3 MIAMI MALL EDITION |FT. FLORIDAMADEMG, RAWYOUNGIN, & CALLOFKIDD :

Follow me : @ej.itm

Outro song :

Thanks for all the love and support!
#ejdagoat #tastemykids #publicinterview

ejdagoat,ej da goat,public interview,public,interview,rate me 1-10,whats your body count,body count,body count public interview,taste my sour patch kids,taste my kids public interview,freaky public interview,family friendly,funny public interviews,picking up girls,miami mall,miami mall edition,florida public interviews,ejdagoat public interviews,taste my kids,asking girls to taste my kids,sour patch kids,sour,patch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments