Advertisement

HOW I PLAN | google calendar and passion planner

HOW I PLAN | google calendar and passion planner hope you enjoyed my plan with me video!
Don't miss out! Subscribe!

LISTEN TO MY PODCAST:



BUY MY MERCH:

*limited edition only available for the month of december*

---------------------------------



IG:

Podcast:

Secret FB Page:

Twitter:



For business and promotional inquiries:

kenzieelizabethbusiness@gmail.com



---------------------------------



Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. This is not a sponsored video.



Hi everyone! I’m Kenzie, a 22-year-old lifestyle vlogger and college student in LA! Here you’ll find college week in my life vlogs, day in my life vlogs, fitness videos, what I eat in a day’s, routines, productivity/organization tips, try-on hauls, GRWMs, and more! I hope you leave my channel feeling motivated & empowered to live your best life possible! Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any new videos! ILYSM!

passion planner,passion planner daily,how i plan,how to plan,how i plan google calendar,how i plan digital,how i plan passion planner,passion planner plan with me,plan with me,bullet journal,2020 motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments