Advertisement

How to deep clean and service (grease|oil) your baitcaster for prolonged life

How to deep clean and service (grease|oil) your baitcaster for prolonged life Its another tutorial, BUT this is one that everyone should know....
whether you spent $70 or $700 on your reel you need to upkeep it, it will not last forever.
We show you how to DEEP clean and grease and oil your reel to keep it running smooth for yrs to come.

Please support our channel by Subscribing, watching and liking, or at our Patreon account.



follow us here⬇️⬇️⬇️



Facebook -

Instagram -

or checkout our website -

look us up on FISHBRAIN.

#reels #murraycrabbfishing #baitcaster

reels,reel,reel service,bait caster service,baitcaster service,how to service,how do i service,bait caster,baitcaster,daiwa,tatula,daiwa tatula,daiwa tatula service,fixing reels,how do i service my baitcaster,how do i service my bait caster,greasing my baitcaster,oiling my baitcaster,greasing my bait caster,oiling my bait caster,murray crabb fishing,murray crab fishing,how do i,how can i,

Post a Comment

0 Comments