Advertisement

I Went to Prison for my Vacation - Air Marty

I Went to Prison for my Vacation - Air Marty I Went to Prison for my Vacation - Air Marty
Subscribe if you like! +
Watch More Strange Simulator Games Here! +

Always remember to wash your hands.

Follow me on Twitter! +
Like me on Facebook! +
Air Marty on steam! +

----------------------------------

Watch More From GrayStillPlays:

Games Where You Make Terrible Choices:

The Strangest Random Games:

The Long Dark Story Mode:

Universe Sandbox:

The Sims 4:

My Summer Car:

My Little Blacksmith Shop:

BeamNG Drive:

Games Where I Make F Loads of Money:

Raft:

Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator:

----------------------------------

ABOUT: Air Marty

Join Marty and his family on the vacation of a life time!

-A multitude of minigames that all lead to a new branch in the story.
-64 endings all with a variety of hand crafted art styles.
-A roller coaster of emotions!
-Exciting "Streamlined" gameplay with each story branch lasting only minutes makes everyone a speedrunner here!
-A cast of whacky characters at every twist and turn!

#graystillplays #indie #simulation

Simulation Games,graystillplays,gray still plays,greystillplays,simulator,tycoon funny,simulator funny moments,funny clips,funny moments,game of life,life simulator,life sim,life simulator game,life game,life games,multiple endings,bad choices games,bad choices,life choices game,life choices,bad life choices game,husband simulator,air marty,air marty endings,air marty game,10 seconds to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments