Advertisement

LEGO City Update - Winter Sports Shop MOC 60203 ⛷🏹

LEGO City Update - Winter Sports Shop MOC 60203 ⛷🏹 Last in my long run of shops above the subway station is the Winter Sports Shop (set 60203). I expanded the depth of this shop as I had space and wanted to cram more interesting inside, including more snowboards and ice skates. I also added more fake snow to the roof and a huge Yeti 3D sign from set 7412!

See my LEGO photos on:
www.instagram.com/robin_hood_bricks/
www.flickr.com/photos/robinhoodbricks/

LEGO,Lego City,Lego MOC,Custom Lego City,LEGO Ski,LEGO Snowboard,LEGO Winter Sports,LEGO Shop,Ski,Snowboard,Winter Sports,Shop,Legos,Custom,MOC,AFOL,Huge Lego City,Massive Lego City,Lego Set,Lego Ideas,Lego Modular Building,Lego Display,Lego Collection,Brick,Bricks,Toy,Toys,Update,Robin Hood Bricks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments