Advertisement

my beliefs and views on the universe... a rant | nagad

my beliefs and views on the universe... a rant | nagad ☾ I N S T A G R A M: @nagadofearth ❤ Count your blessings :)

ORDER MY BOOK:

My paypal:

S M I L E D I R E C T C L U B referral code:
by using my referral code you get 150$ off your smile journey and we both get 170$ AMAZON GIFT CARDS! (it's usually 130$ but it's more during the holidays!)

*click the notification bell to be notified every time I post a new video*

ALSO FIND ME ON:
twitter: nagadofearth
snap: duceysann

M Y P O D C A S T: (on apple podcast & spotify too)

"Your mind is your prison when you focus on your fears."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
FAQ's:
How old are you? 23 (Capricorn)
Where do you live? Currently in Canada
What do you do? Besides youtube, I am a property owner so I spend my days managing the few properties my king and I own.
What camera do you use? Canon G7x mark II
What editing software do you use? Final Cut Pro X
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

for business inquiries: nagadinquiries@gmail.com

*this video is not sponsored*

young,mom,young mom,22 and pregnant,young pregnant,surprise gender,vegan,vegan pregnancy,pregnant,ethical,ethical baby,woke,spiritual,ditl,day in the life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments