Advertisement

My First Small Business Promo| Supporting Small Businesses| Lipgloss Business + Lash Business & more

My First Small Business Promo| Supporting Small Businesses| Lipgloss Business + Lash Business & more Hey Everyone! This is my first ever small business promo video! & I hope you guys check out all the businesses mentioned in this video, go shop, follow & support ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž
Thank you to everyone who participated, many blessings to you all! 2020 is going to be an amazing year! Keep Chasing your dreams Boss Babes ! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
There was a couple editing errors & I really apologize ! it took me so long to editing this video guys!


Thank you so much for clicking my video & Don't forget to Subscribe to my channel, like & comment!

To Shop My Lipglosses (Click Here) ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›⬇️⬇️

For 10% off your first order add yourself to my email list for an instant discount code!
or Use Discount Code " YT-SUBBIE " for Buy 2, Get 1 at 50% OFF ( On All Glosses)

Watch my Lipgloss business videos Here :)⬇️⬇️⬇️

DIY How To Make Lipgloss (Step by Step) ๐Ÿ’•✨ | First Attempt | Starting A Lipgloss Business pt.1 ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♀️



HOW TO MAKE LOGO, LIPGLOSS STICKER LABELS ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ ON YOUR PHONE ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’•✨| STARTING A LIPGLOSS BUSINESS pt.2


DIY HOW TO MAKE CLEAR LIPGLOSS W/ Glitter ✨ ๐Ÿ’•(Step by Step) | STARTING A LIPGLOSS BUSINESS pt. 3


HOW I ORGANIZED MY BUSINESS | LIPGLOSS LABELS,UNBOXING,INVENTORY| STARTING A LIPGLOSS BUSINESS pt.4


Diy How To Make LipGloss | How I Prep For Multiple Colors | Starting A Lipgloss Business pt.5


MIXING LIPGLOSS & FILLING UP TUBES ❤️| WATCH ME MAKE LIPGLOSS๐Ÿ˜ | STARTING A LIPGLOSS BUSINESS pt. 6


HOW I PACKAGE & SHIP MY ORDERS ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ | FIRST TIME USING SHOPIFY๐Ÿ˜ฑ| STARTING A LIPGLOSS BUSINESS pt. 7
Follow my social medias to keep up with me, much love! xoxo

Instagram Business Page: @shelleysdaughterbeauty  

Personal Insta: @shelleysdaughter 


Facebook Page: 

Here's My P.O Box if you'd like to send me anything:

Shelley's Daughter Beauty
7250 S Durango Drive
Suite 130 #137
Las Vegas, Nv 89113

lipgloss business,lash business,starting a business,how to make lipgloss,nude lipgloss,how to make nude lipgloss,how to start a lip gloss business,filling up lipgloss tubes,diy lipgloss,how to fill wand tube lipgloss,online boutique,boujee barbiee,labeling lipgloss tubes,mocha p beauty,nikki neal,how to become an entreprenuer,making lipgloss,diy clear lip gloss,entrepreneur life,lip gloss,ky lashaii,nay nicole,

Post a Comment

0 Comments