Advertisement

my last week of college ! || UBC ( University of British Columbia )

my last week of college ! || UBC ( University of British Columbia ) first of all!! I know it's January and this college vlog was from November but I was too busy to edit !! second of all!! I am freaking out that I'm no longer a university student because being a student is basically all I've known my whole life, so I might be having a bit of an identity crisis right now. But I guess that doesn't matter too much. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this university week in my life vlog.... the last one ever!!

If you want to see some of my other college week in my life videos I made a playlist of all of my UBC content here:


There's some videos in that playlist of my student life living on campus , and one of them is another commuter student video like this one.

Social Media
Instagram- @lina.lecompte
Twitter- @LinaLecompte

Camera
Canon 80D w/18-35mm lens

Editing Software
Adobe Premiere Pro

Music
Most of the Music is from Epidemic Sound
Use my referral link for a 30 day free trial:

Springtime Stroll - Secret Crates

One song was from Chillhop:
Foreign Exchange by GlobulDub
Artist:

Sub count at upload: 23, 785

college week in my life,university week in my life,university of british columbia,ubc,ubc student life,college vlog,university vlog,university week vlog,study with me,student life,university student life,college student life,what is college like,what is university like,college day in my life,week in my life college,week of university,week at university,week of college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments