Advertisement

My shih Tzu chooses food It's crazy why My dog prefer to eat strawberry and avocado NOT DOG FOOD

My shih Tzu chooses food It's crazy why My dog prefer to eat strawberry and avocado NOT DOG FOOD Why does my shih Tzu dog chooses to eat breast chicken, fried fish, sausage and even strawberry and avocado instead of his own dog food from a popular brand? Is he a vegan dog? LOL
Look at what my dog will choose to eat, you will be surprised...

Funny and cute dog videos of a SHIH Tzu. Welcome to my DOG CHANNEL I am a funny and adorable shih Tzu, I am the cutest dog in the world, take a look at my pictures and videos do you not agree? I will also share everything that makes me happy or that interest me. If you want to laugh and have fun you are at the right place or If you are just an animal lover you will enjoy being here as well. Please make sure to subscribe and hit the bell for daily updates.
woof woof!!!

funny dog video,shih tzu video,cute dog,cute shih tzu,best dog video,adorable shih tzu,life of a dog,small breed dog,life of a shih tzu,cute and funny video,shih tzu dog behaviour,dog video,VERY CUTE DOG,FUNNIEST DOG EVER,VEGAN DOG?,DOG EATING FRUITS,ADORABLE SHIH TZU,

Post a Comment

0 Comments