Advertisement

NOSE JOB CHECK: COST, RECOVERY, PAIN (before & after)

NOSE JOB CHECK: COST, RECOVERY, PAIN (before & after) NOSE JOB CHECK! COST, RECOVERY, PAIN (before & after)
Everything you need to know about getting rhinoplasty!
🔔Subscribe to my channel & hit the bell so you won't miss new videos! 👉


This video has been so requested ever since I posted my "let's talk about my nose job." video lol. I went into ALL the details including how much it costs, where I got, why I got it in a foreign country, the pain levels and more!! Lmk in the comments if you have any other nose job related q's and I'll answer them!

Lets connect hehe
🔹 Instagram - @haileysani
🔹 Snapchat - @haileybpl
🔹 Playlist -
🔹 Twitter - @berrypinklips
🔹 Facebook -
🔹 Depop - @haileysani

✍️To add captions in your own language 👉
Thank u so much! I really appreciate translations.


🎬You might like these videos too👇

let's talk about my nose job

answering GIRL TALK questions you're too afraid to ask your mom

answering questions I've been avoiding... BOYFRIEND, DOTE, RELIGION, GOING BACK TO COLLEGE

2019 confessions...SPONSORSHIPS, MOVING OVERSEAS, COLLEGE

let's talk...my unpopular opinions on controversial topics


You can watch ALL my recent uploads
Here 👉


✉️ If you're a company interested in working with me, or collaborating on a video, feel free to email me at haileysani@gmail.com.


❓Hey babes! I'm Hailey Sani and you might have seen some of my fitness videos, outfit of the week vids or maybe a Carpool Karaoke! I don't like to categorize myself as a beauty guru because you can literally find anything on my channel. I do everything from makeup tutorials to daily vlogs so subscribe and join the fam!

💗love you all to pluto and back xoxo Hailey

hailey,sani,hailey sani,hailey eylül sani,nose job 101,nose job Q&a,answering nose job questions,my nose job experience,before and after,how much is a nose job,cost,does a nose job hurt?,pain,nose job before and after,rhinoplasty,plastic surgery,nose job check tik tok,transformation,nonsurgical rhinoplasty,let's talk about my nose job,nose job vlog,nose job recovery,non surgical nose job before and after,nose job swelling before and after,i got a nose job,

Post a Comment

0 Comments