Advertisement

RATING Combos of Enemies Who ELIMINATE Me in Fortnite!

RATING Combos of Enemies Who ELIMINATE Me in Fortnite! Support a Creator: Piz0 --- with a zero

This idea for a video has been floating around my comment section for a couple of months and I decided to give it a shot! Upon being eliminated in Fortnite, I'll spectate and give my opinions on the combos my enemies are wearing! By no means does anything in this video have the intent to make anyone feel bad, these are my own views and opinions, I hope you enjoy!

#Fortnite #PIZO #EpicPartner

-PIZO's Social Media-
Instagram: PIZOtv
Twitter:
Merch:

Music by Epidemic Sound (

SAC animation by

PIZO is mainly a Fortnite YouTuber who focuses on reviewing every new skin and any new cosmetic that comes out in the Fortnite Item Shop. PIZO made "Before You Buy" videos popular in Fortnite. He shows you gameplay, sound tests and visuals of new items in game and also creates combos with new items. This channel is your stop for Fortnite cosmetics, enjoy!

Fortnite,Battle,Royale,PIZO,piz0,Before,You,Buy,Combos,Cosmetics,Reviews,rating combos,fortnite combos,rating my enemies combos in fortnite,victory royale,recon specialiwst,red nosed raider,brute gunner,community combos in fortnite,rating cosmetic combos in fortnite,fortnite fashion,fortnite back blings,fortnite weapon wraps,fortnite harvesting tools,what are players wearing in fortnite,fortntie chapter 2,fortnite cosmetic items,

Post a Comment

0 Comments