Advertisement

Relaxing River Sounds 8hrs, Calming Stream Sounds | Water Sounds, White Noise to Relax, Sleep, Study

Relaxing River Sounds 8hrs, Calming Stream Sounds | Water Sounds, White Noise to Relax, Sleep, Study 8 Hours of Relaxing Stream Sounds for Relaxing and Meditation. Enjoy a Peaceful River while Studying or Working. Peaceful Nature Sounds for Stress Relief and to Reduce Anxiety. Sounds of Nature for Sleeping or Relaxation. Don't forget to share with Family and Friends as they may find it useful as well. Enjoy the Peaceful Stream Sounds :)

🎧VOLUME - Adjust volume to change intensity

🌎LOCATION - I filmed this near Ashburton Lakes, New Zealand

🔴Subscribe & Click 🔔
🔴Like, Comment, Share helps support my channel
🔴Open 2 or more tabs for a heavier sound

Follow my Social media for more content and updates...
🔵TWITTER -
🔵INSTAGRAM -
🔵FACEBOOK -

🔴DONATE - Support my Work

►All my Videos: @The Relaxed Guy

Some of my Popular Relaxing Videos:-
🔶RAINY DAY IN FOREST -
🔶RAIN ON CAR -
🔶RELAXING RIVER -
🔶GENTLE WINTER SNOWFALL -
🔶RAIN IN COUNTRYSIDE -
🔶RAIN AND THUNDER -
🔶DESERT WINDS -
🔶DEEP OCEAN SOUNDS -
🔶GENTLE STREAM SOUNDS -
🔶SNOW FALLING ON LAKE -
🔶GENTLE OCEAN SURF -

🔴IMPORTANT NOTE:-
I create all of my own content. Videos and Audio are recorded out in the field by myself. Occasionally I transform materials provided by other creators with their approval into a new and unique creation. I am an experienced Nature Videographer & Sound Recordist. I travel the world filming and sound recording beautiful nature scenery for everyone to enjoy and relax. My other Social Media document some of my travels / behind the scenes footage etc.

🔵Equipment / Kit (not exhaustive):-
VISUAL: Panasonic GH5, GoPro Hero 8, Osmo Pocket Mobile, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, iPhone XS Max, Lumix G 12-35mm I f/2.8 Lens, Hoya 58mm HD UV Filter
AUDIO: Sennheiser Binaural, Roland Binaural, Rode Stereo Video Mic X, Sony PCMD-100 and windjammers, XLR Mic interface, Windshields
EQUIPMENT: Manfrotto and ProMaster Professional Tripods, Multiple Joby Grips / Stands
POST PRODUCTION: Davinci Resolve 16, Fairlight, Fusion Studio 16, Final Cut ProX, Motion

🧰Business inquiries: theveryrelaxedguy@gmail.com

#stream
#river
#calmingriver
#relaxingstream

© The Relaxed Guy, 2020. All rights reserved. Any reproduction or republication of all or part of this video/audio is prohibited.

river,relaxing river sounds,relaxing stream sounds,river sounds,stream sounds,white noise,brown noise,gentle river sounds,nature sounds,water sounds,peaceful river,peaceful stream,quiet river,relaxed guy river,relaxed guy gentle stream,the relaxed guy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments