Advertisement

✨ Room Tour 2020 | mainly kpop and books! ✨

✨ Room Tour 2020 | mainly kpop and books! ✨ Hey guys! I decided to give you a quick tour of my current room because I'm gonna be moving out in a few weeks and so I wouldn't ever get the chance to show you if I didn't do it now :)

Its mainly kpop (especially bts/exo) and books! haha!

Hope you enjoy!
~ Ciara

Also stay tuned for an updated one sometime this year ;)

Outro song: Taemin - ACE

Our social media:

Twitter:
Instagram:
Tumblr:
Snapchat: acarefreeenergy
Ciara's Channel:
Eva's Channel:
Fancams:

kpop,room tour,kpop room tour,kpop albums,merch,merchandise,books,collection,aesthetic,decor,room ideas,bts,exo,album shelf tour,bookshelf tour,booktube,irish,small youtuber,exid,lightstick,tour merch,concert,collector,photocard,got7,astro,super junior,snsd,blackpink,aoa,txt,small room,harry potter,the hunger games,twilight,decorating ideas,kpop room,

Post a Comment

0 Comments