Advertisement

Staying at the WORST REVIEWED HOTEL In My City (LESS THAN 1 STAR)

Staying at the WORST REVIEWED HOTEL In My City (LESS THAN 1 STAR) I decided to stay at the worst reviewed hotel in my city, and you guys won't believe what we found.. It was DISGUSTING! I'm never staying anywhere like this ever again I still feel so dirty EGHDVHBVCS

subscribe:

************



SOCIALS

♡ instagram-

♡ musical.ly- @laurengodwin

♡ snapchat-

♡ twitter-

♡ facebook-





GET A PERSONALIZED SHOUTOUT FROM ME?





BUSINESS

♡ laurengodwin50@gmail.com



************



Hi i’m Lauren and welcome to my Youtube Channel!!!! :) I’m 18 years old and I just moved to LA from Houston, TX! A lot of you guys may know me from musical.ly/ Tik Tok and stumbled across my page! I love making content for my #GodwinGang so comment on my videos what you guys would like to see! Follow me on all my other socials below!

lauren godwin,godwin gang,lauren godwin musical.ly,lauren godwin tik tok,lauren,godwin,gang,staying at worst motel,staying at the worst reviewed hotel,faze rug hotel,1 star hotel,worst hotel,haunted hotel,brennnen taylor,worst makeup artist,staying at worst hotel,baddie madi,morewolfie,faze kay,sebastian bails,family friendly,disgusting hotel,5 star hotel,nice motel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments